SAN ANTONIO -

A second person, a 17-year-old boy, has died after a shooting at a South Side home that, according to San Antonio police, started with a domestic dispute.

Officers were called to the home in the 100 block of E. Dullnig Court shortly before midnight Sunday and found two victims -- the 17-year-old boy and a 27-year-old man -- with gunshot wounds.

According to the Bexar County Medical Examiner’s office, the 27-year-old died at the scene.

The 17-year-old was rushed to Brooke Army Military Medical Center where he also died of his wounds, medical examiner’s office personnel said.

Officers at the scene said the two shooting victims had been called to the home by their mother after she had a fight with her boyfriend.

When the sons arrived, the boyfriend shot both of them, police said.

The suspect, who is in his 50s, left the home before officers arrived, but later called to say he was headed back to the scene to surrender, police said.

Officers arrested the man outside a nearby store, at S. Presa and Hot Wells Boulevard.

Another man at the home was placed into handcuffs and taken in for questioning, but later released.

As of noon Monday, police had not released the name of the suspect.

The medical examiner’s office also was withholding the names of the victims, pending notification of next of kin.

For a list of recent stories Katrina Webber has done, click here.