SAN ANTONIO -

 A fire broke out at a new apartment building at the shops at La Cantera.
 Firefighters were called out around 8:30 am. Tuesday to the Residences at La Cantera near The Yard House Restaurant.
It's still under construction, so no one lives there yet.
  Some workers were drilling a hole into a wall when they hit a wire, sparking flames inside that wall.
 While the flames were contained to one room, smoke did rise to the upper floor,  causing about $5,000 worth of damage.
There were no injuries reported.