An elementary school in the San Antonio Independent School District was evacuated Friday morning after a small fire.
It broke out around 8:30 a.m. at Japhet Elementary School in the 300 block of Astor.
Officials said the fire was not in a classroom and everyone is safe.
The cause is believe to be electrical.
According to a district spokesperson, crews will be at the school all day to fix the problem so they've moved students to Steele Elementary.
Fire starts in Canyon Lake HS dryer
A Friday morning fire was also reported at Canyon Lake High School.
It started in a dryer in a locker room in the school's gym.
The campus was evacuated, but officials said no one was hurt.
Students were restricted from returning to school and were going to be released early.
The building won't be open until Monday, when classes resume.
The Army-JROTC event scheduled for Friday night has been moved to Mountain Valley Middle School at 5 p.m.