Restaurant scores for week of October 31
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chacho's, 7870 Callaghan Rd., 100
- Fogo De Chao, 849 E. Commerce, 100
- Griff's Burger Bar, 2418 Pleasanton Rd., 100
- Panda Express, 1 UTSA Circle, 100
- Silo Elevated Cuisine, 434 N. Loop 1604 W., 100
- The Original Blanco Café, 7934 Fredericksburg Rd., 100
- Chili's Too, 1 UTSA Circle, 99
- 210 Ceviche, 9502 I-10 W., 98
- Finnegan's, 16260 Hwy. 281 N., 98
- Magnolia Pancake Haus, 606 Embassy Oaks, 98
- Palenque Grill, 15900 La Cantera Pkwy., 97
- Charlie Wants A Burger, 223 Losoya, 92
- Rolando's Super Taco, 93 Shasta Ave., 92
- Jim's Coffee Shop, 5917 Bandera Rd., 91
- La Fonda On Main, 2415 N. Main Ave., 90
- Earl Abel's, 1201 Austin Hwy., 85
- El Rodeo Mexican Restaurant, 319 S. W.W. White, 84
- Cristan's Tacos, 1401 W. Hildebrand, 80
- Russo's Coal Fired Kitchen, 17631 La Cantera Pkwy., 80
- Peng's Chinatown Restaurant, 3211 Wurzbach Rd., 78
- Spice Fine Indian Cuisine, 4987 N.W. Loop 410, 74
- Tenorio's Mexican Restaurant, 2296 Bandera Rd., 71
- Grand Fortuna Chinese Restaurant, 2618 Fredericksburg Rd., 62
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, contact Metro Health at email@example.com or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2016 by KSAT - All rights reserved.