Restaurant scores for week of Jan. 6
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 5215 De Zavala Rd., 100
- McDonald's, 9358 Culebra Rd., 100
- Zoe's Kitchen, 11225 Huebner Rd., 100
- Panda Express, 14072 Nacogdoches Rd., 99
- Joe's Crab Shack, 255 E Basse, 97
- Chuy's, 18008 Hwy. 281 N, 96
- Main Street Pizza and Pasta, 1906 N Main, 96
- Olive Garden, 7811 I-13 S, 96
- Burger King, 2732 SW Military Dr., 95
- MJ China Bistro, 10103 Huebner Rd., 94
- Golden China Cuisine, 2032 Austin Hwy., 92
- IHOP, 2634 SW Military Dr., 91
- Capparelli's On Main, 2524 N Main Ave., 90
- El Rinconcito Taqueria, 2102 S Laredo St., 90
- Las Palapas, 8342 N Loop 1604 W, 88
- Biryani Pot Indian Cuisine, 9386 Huebner Rd., 86
- Olivia's Mexican Restaurant, 801 Vanderbilt St., 86
- Rickshaw Cafe, 8202 N Loop 1604 W, 81
- PK's Sports Pub & Grub, 8338 N Loop 1604 W, 77
- Bill Miller BBQ, 1004 San Pedro, 75
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.