Restaurant scores for week of April 3, 2017
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page.
A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chick Fil A, 1350 Austin Highway, 100
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 3928 Broadway, 100
- The Egg and I, 830 NW Loop 410, 100
- Vanessa's Mexican Food, 1621 N. Main, 98
- Kolache Stop, 11703 Huebner Rd., 96
- Taco Riendo Restaurant, 6624 San Pedro Ave., 96
- A Matter of Taste, 455 McCarty Rd., 95
- City View Café, 10999 IH 10 West, 93
- Que Taco, 18360 Blanco Rd., 93
- El Sabrosito de Jalisco, 118 Weidner Rd., 92
- Potbelly Sandwich, 849 E. Commerce St., 91
- Yum Thai, 11851 Bandera Rd., 91
- Little Woodrow's, 606 Afton Oaks, 88
- U.S.A. Donuts, 4535 Rigsby, 83
- Salsa Verde, 279 Remount Dr., 82
- Brew Bros., 7403 Leslie Rd., 81
- Fabito's, 7632 Marbach Rd., 81
- Vida Mia, 19141 Stone Oak Parkway, 76
- Casa Guadalajara Bar & Grill, 2623 NE Loop 410, 73
- Seoul Garden, 2456 Harry Wurzbach, 68
- Las Quesadillas Original Taste of Mexico, 6301 NW Loop 410, 67
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.