Restaurant scores for week of May 15
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- The Hollow, 14532 Brook Hollow, 100
- Jason’s Deli, 25 NE Loop 410, 100
- Lindo Jalisco Grill, 8434 Fredericksburg Rd., 100
- Old Smokehouse, 5145 Fredericksburg Rd., 100
- Wingstop, 1464 Austin Hwy., 100
- Smoke the Restaurant, 700 East Sonterra, 98
- Speedy Tacos, 1823 W. Martin St., 97
- Golden Nugget, 126 Old Highway 90, 96
- Tiger Wings, 8210 Broadway, 96
- Babcock BBQ, 5460 Babcock Rd., 95
- Noemi’s Restaurant, 2314 Steves Ave., 92
- Las Islas Marias, 522 SW Military Dr., 91
- Sushi Express, 19903 Stone Oak Pkwy., 90
- Thai Hot, 8333 Culebra Rd., 90
- Trevino’s Barbacoa, 5745 Evers Rd., 90
- Roy’s Taco Hut, 6211 San Pedro Ave., 88
- Magy’s Tamales & Barbacoa, 86
- Martinez Café, 1225 S. Zarzamora St., 86
- Pho Place, 1160 West 1604 North, 86
- La Cocina, 802 N. Zarzamora St., 82
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.