Restaurant scores for week of July 17
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Bowlero San Antonio, 13307 US Hwy. 281, 100
- Las Americas Latin Market, 6623 San Pedro Ave., 100
- Torchy’s Tacos, 999 E. Basse, 100
- The Rialto, 2938 NE Loop 410, 98
- Cold Stone Creamery, 11851 Bandera Rd., 97
- Kiddie Park, 3015 Broadway, 97
- Mundo De Amor, 4606 Southcross, 97
- Beer N All, 823 San Pedro Ave., 96
- Burger King, 2732 SW Military Dr., 95
- Boozehounds, 8531 Perrin Beitel, 94
- Oblate Café, 904 Oblate Dr., 94
- Pizza Patron, 8223 Marbach Rd., 94
- Grady’s Bar-B-Q, 13525 Wetmore Rd., 92
- Pinas Locas, 2413 Thousand Oaks, 91
- Regent Chinese Restaurant, 5865 Babcock Rd., 90
- Tapatio Jalisco, 5527 Babcock Rd., 88
- The Little Taco House, 741 Isom Rd., 87
- El Jarrito Café, 2014 Blanco Rd., 83
- Taqueria La Tapatia, 8814 Perrin Beitel, 83
- Bandera Jalisco, 1117 Bandera Rd., 78
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.