Restaurant scores for week of August 14
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chick-Fil-A, 18310 Blanco Rd., 100
- El Puente, 200 E. Market St., 100
- La Koma, 2117 S. Flores St., 100
- Snowfox Sushi, 2530 Marshall Rd., 100
- Willie's Grill and Icehouse, 7911 IH 35 S, 100
- Mash'd, 17623 La Cantera Pkwy., 96
- Cowgirls Cafe, 2543 Goliad Rd., 95
- The Inn at Alamo, 405 Broadway, 94
- Brothers Taco House, 375 Hawthorne St., 92
- Silo Restaurant & Bar, 1133 Austin Hwy., 92
- Golden China Cuisine, 2032 Austin Hwy., 91
- Poblanos on Main, 115 Main Plaza, 85
- The Slice of Angelos, 7121 New Hwy. 90 W, 85
- El Burrito Tapatio, 3008 West Ave., 83
- La Popular Bakery El Paso, 1227 El Paso St., 82
- Sarys Mexican Restaurant, 6138 Montgomery, 82
- Caballito Del Mar, 951 New Laredo Hwy., 81
- Charlie Wants a Burger, 511 Riverwalk, 78
- Fajita Express Mexican Grill, 10531 Culebra Rd., 74
- Las Sabrositas de Guanajuato, 19141 Stone Oak Pkwy., 59
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.