Restaurant scores for week of Sept. 4
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Cedar Mediterranian Grill, 5890 De Zavala Rd., 100
- Raising Cane’s Chicken Fingers, 17518 La Cantera Pkwy., 100
- Cha-Cho’s, 7870 Callaghan Rd., 99
- Speedy Tacos, 543 Ceralvo St., 98
- Bush’s Chicken, 3111 Thousand Oaks, 97
- Morton’s of Chicago, 849 E. Commerce St., 97
- Sabor! Cocina Mexicana, 8425 Bandera Rd., 97
- Alamo Pizza, 3938 S. Zarzamora St., 96
- Jasmin Thai Restaurant, 4065 Medical Dr., 96
- La Luz Tortilla Factory, 4120 Blanco Rd., 96
- AKB Food Mart, 703 W. Rhapsody St., 95
- Ruthies Mexican Restaurant, 11423 West Ave., 91
- Taqueria La Joya De Durango, 543 Ruiz St., 87
- Tilted Kilt, 2070 N. FM 1604 East, 85
- Stanley’s Ice Station, 2542 Southcross, 80
- Tai Sun Chinese, 1234 SW Military Dr., 79
- Diamond Food Mart, 5050 SW Military Dr., 78
- Dick’s Last Resort, 406 Navarro St., 77
- Conchita’s Fiesta Café, 6050 Ingram Rd., 76
- Mi Jalisco Mexican Restaurant, 2403 Pinn Rd., 69
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.