Restaurant scores for week of Nov. 27, 2017
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Adelante Restaurant, 21 Brees Blvd., 100
- Breathe Urban Lounge, 8800 Broadway, 100
- Marble Slab Creamery, 13426 US 281 North, 100
- Rios Food Mart, 5711 S. Zarzamora St., 99
- Bush's Chicken, 3219 SW Military Dr., 98
- La Siberia, 3018 Fredericksburg Rd., 97
- Mustang Café, 7708 Marbach Rd., 97
- Tomatillos, 3210 Broadway, 97
- Los Cabos Seafood Restaurant, 7310 Marbach Rd., 94
- County Line, 111 W. Crockett St., 92
- El Rodeo Mexican Grill, 2525 SW Loop 410, 88
- Zoes Kitchen, 427 N. FM 1604 West, 81
- Carry On Food Mart, 4447 De Zavala Rd., 79
- Paesanos Riverwalk, 111 W. Crockett St., 79
- La Michoacana Meat Market, 2107 Goliad Rd., 74
- French Corner, 7711 Louis Pasteur, 73
- Las Sabrositas de Guanajuato, 19141 Stone Oak Pkwy., 70
- The Players, 4000 IH 35 North, 67
- Regio Express, 2901 Fredericksburg Rd., 65
- Ramona's Taco, 604 NW 24th St., 58
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.