Restaurant scores for week of Dec. 18, 2017
Watch 'Behind The Kitchen Door' on KSAT 12 News
SAN ANTONIO – The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- El Puente, 200 E. Market St., 100
- Fire Fly Sushi, 8026 Floyd Curl Dr., 100
- Kikka Sushi, 18403 Blanco Rd., 100
- Lucy’s Cake Shop, 2030 SW Loop 410, 100
- Nicha’s, 5059 NW Loop 410, 97
- Beto’s Restaurant, 8142 Broadway, 96
- Ray’s Pizzeria, 5252 Fredericksburg Rd., 96
- Gloria’s Latin Cuisine, 17623 La Cantera Pkwy., 95
- Rosie’s Café, 6507 S. Flores St., 95
- Umberto’s Italian Grill, 7616 Culebra Rd., 94
- Culebra Super Meat Market, 1662 Encino Rio, 92
- Stone Street Pub, 16535 Huebner Rd., 91
- Tucker’s Kozy Korner, 1338 E. Houston St., 91
- Thai Dee, 5307 Blanco Rd., 88
- Azuca, 709 S. Alamo St., 87
- Phoenix Café, 11821 West Ave., 85
- Taqueria Jimador, 1106 Vance Jackson, 84
- Lux Bakery, 6402 S. Zarzamora St., 79
- Tony’s Tacos To Go, 1402 Castroville Rd., 79
- St. Anthony Hotel, 300 E. Travis St., 77
- Las Minas Café, 3811 Blanco Rd., 75
- Taqueria El Rodeo de Jalisco, 3721 Colony Dr., 72
- Reyna’s Taqueria, 4722 S. Hackberry St., 67
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.