SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Bombay Hall Indian Cuisine, 8783 Wurzbach Rd., 100
- Rome's Pizza, 10038 Potranco Rd., 100
- El Puesto La Tevanita, 5121 Crestway Rd., 98
- Kung Fu Tea, 7211 Green Glen, 95
- Villa Pizza, 6909 N. FM 1604 East, 95
- The Inn at Los Patios, 8700 Post Oak Ln., 93
- Reyna's Café, 227 Aransas Ave., 91
- Thai Lucky Restaurant, 711 S. Pine St., 90
- Vietnam Market, 5360 Walzem Rd., 89
- El Coco Rayado, 2303 N. Zarzamora St., 86
- J&D's Bar B Q, 211 Palo Alto Rd., 86
- Pancake Joes, 6703 Ingram Rd., 86
- Iron Cactus, 200 Riverwalk, 84
- Super Donuts, 10038 Potranco, 84
- Mamas Café & Bakery, 2442 Nacogdoches Rd., 81
- 210 Ice Cream, 6502 S. Flores St., 80
- Taqueria Jalisco, 3822 Fredericksburg Rd., 80
- Santillan Mexican Restaurant, 2218 N. Zarzamora St., 72
- Taqueria Datapoint, 1702 W. Gramercy Pl., 71
- La Bandera Molino, 2619 N. Zarzamora, 67
- Leticia's Mexican Restaurant, 1922 N. Zarzamora St., 59
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.