SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chick-fil-A, 27 N.E. Loop 410, 100
- Alamo Drafthouse, 618 N.W. Loop 410, 100
- Bill Miller BBQ, 8888 S.W. Loop 410, 100
- Chipotle Mexican Grill, 190 W. Bitters Rd., 100
- New Asia Chinese Restaurant, 7530 Bandera Rd., 100
- Whataburger, 8319 Hwy. 151, 100
- Peter Piper Pizza, 5723 N. Foster Rd., 99
- Church’s Fried Chicken, 1839 W. Hildebrand, 98
- Delicious Tamales To Go, 3520 S. New Braunfels, 97
- Pizza Hut, 2615 Nacogdoches Rd., 97
- Famous Famiglia Pizza, 849 E. Commerce, 96
- Wingzone, 1533 Austin Hwy., 93
- La Luz Tortilla Factory, 4120 Blanco Rd., 90
- Tacoritos Restaurant, 3131 Nacogdoches Rd., 90
Bill Miller BBQ, 4502 Rittiman Rd., 88
Quik Wok, 5203 Eisenhauer Rd., 88
- Fred’s Fish Fry, 515 West Ave., 86
- IHOP, N. Loop 1604 E., 85
- Café Milano, 7530 Bandera Rd., 83
- La Popular Bakery, 6020 Old Pearsall RD., 83
- Culebra Meat Market, 5500 Babcock Rd., 75
- Culebra Super Meat Market, 1630 Bandera Rd., 75
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.