SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page.
A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chacho's, 7870 Callaghan Rd., 100
- Chipotle, 8227 Hwy. 151, 100
- Dallah Mediterranean Cuisine, 5450 Babcock Rd., 100
- Denny's, 6854 Ingram Rd., 100
- J. Alexander's, 255 E. Basse Rd., 100
- Morton's of Chicago, 849 E. Commerce St., 100
- China Sun, 4107 Naco Perrin Blvd., 99
- Potbelly's Sandwich Shop, 17711 I-10 W., 98
- Tycoon Flats, 2926 N. St. Mary's, 98
- Jason's Deli, 5819 N.W. Loop 410, 97
- Magnolia Pancake Haus, 606 Embassy Oaks, 97
- Cured, 306 Pearl Parkway, 96
- Church's Chicken, 15171 Judson Rd., 94
- Cosi, 17503 La Cantera Pkwy., 93
- Southerleigh Fine Food & Brewery, 136 E. Grayson St., 93
- Rubio's Taqueria, 764 Division, 92
- Down On Grayson, 303 Grayson St., 90
- Bar Louie, 22610 Hwy. 281 N., 89
- Applebee's, 151 S.W. Military Dr., 85
- Bill Miller BBQ, 1418 Pleasanton Rd., 84
- Grady's BBQ, 3619 I-35 N., 81
- RR Quik Wok, 7210 S.W. Loop 410, 70
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here. For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.