SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Chick-fil-A, 27 N.E. Loop 410, 100
- Chopstix Café, 19903 Stone Oak Pkwy., 100
- P.F. Chang’s, 255 E. Basse, 100
- Snogas Cafeteria, 2567 Goliad Rd., 100
- Taco Bell, 2310 S.W. Military Dr., 100
- The Melting Pot, 14855 Blanco Rd., 100
- Dry Dock Oyster Bar, 8522 Fredericksburg Rd., 99
- India Palace, 8474 Fredericksburg Rd., 99
- P.F. Chang’s, 15900 La Cantera Pkwy., 99
- Bill Miller BBQ, 8285 I-37 S., 97
- Delicious Tamales, 3003 Pleasanton Rd., 97
- Rosario’s, 9715 San Pedro, 97
- Longhorn Steakhouse, 5803 N. Loop 1604 W., 95
- Nao, 312 Pearl Pkwy., 94
India Chaat House, 9903 Fredericksburg Rd., 93
Brio Tuscan Grille, 15900 La Cantera Pkwy., 90
- Il Sogno Osteria, 200 E. Grayson St., 90
- Golfo De Mexico, 603 Bandera Rd., 89
- Vicky’s Mexican Restaurant, 2349 Pinn Rd., 82
- Big’z Burger Joint, 10106 Hwy. 151, 81
- Lupita’s Mexcican Restaurant, 5923 Culbera Rd., 77
- Winfield’s Restaurant & Motel, 8757 I-10 E., 76
- La Capital Del Sabor, 502 Bandera Rd., 73
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.