SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system. The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Alamo Drafthouse, 618 NW Loop 410, 100
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 8603 State Hwy. 151, 100
- The Granary ‘Cue and Brew, 602 Avenue A, 100
- McDonald’s, 5503 NW Loop 410, 100
- Bahama Buck’s, 25035 IH 10 West, 98
- Ding How Chinese Restaurant, 4531 NW Loop 410, 97
- Grayze, 521 E. Grayson St., 95
- Smashing Crab, 8910 Bandera Rd., 95
- Tommy’s Restaurant, 8823 Wurzbach Rd., 94
- Café San Luis, 1606 Castroville Rd., 92
- Bourbon Street Seafood Kitchen, 107 9th St., 90
- Choke Canyon BBQ, 21510 Blanco Rd., 90
- Pete’s Tako House, 502 Brooklyn Ave., 90
- Down on Grayson, 303 E. Grayson St., 89
- Frozen Dreams & More, 6719 Westfield Dr., 89
- Original Cadillac Bar, 212 S. Flores St., 83
- Little Caesars Pizza, 438 SW Military Dr., 82
- Amaravati, 8846 Huebner Rd., 77
- Roy’s Pronto Taco Hut, 246 W. Old Hwy. 90, 76
- Rocky’s Taco, 2423 Pleasanton Rd., 71
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.