SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Fabitos, 11417 West Ave., 100
- Five Guys Burgers and Fries, 8603 State Hwy. 151, 100
- Jimmy’s Family Pizza, 226 E. Fest St., 100
- Potbelly Sandwich Shop, 290 E. Basse, 97
- Twin Peaks, 103 SW Loop 410, 97
- El Mariachi Loco, 610 Isom Rd., 96
- Rolando’s, 93 Shasta Ave., 95
- Royal Inn Oriental Cuisine, 5440 Babcock Rd., 95
- Club Movida, 306 E. Mitchell St., 93
- Tony’s Café, 4705 Roosevelt Ave., 92
- Augie’s Barbed Wire Smokehouse, 909 Broadway, 90
- Beijing Express, 2920 Nogalitos St., 89
- Chapala Taco House, 1363 Austin Hwy., 86
- Los Hermanos Barbacoa, 727 Cupples Rd., 83
- Angie’s Café, 1214 Pleasanton Rd., 79
- Jalapenos Mexican Restaurant, 12030 Bandera Rd., 78
- Restaurante Mexicano Casa Chacon, 2954 Culebra Rd., 77
- Paulina’s Mexican Restaurant, 563 Moursund Blvd., 76
- Eagles Corner, 1802 S. St. Mary’s, 75
- La Semilla Mexican Grill, 2526 Culebra Rd., 72
- Natalie’s Mexican Café, 610 Cupples Rd., 72
- Santa Maria Mexican Restaurant, 1142 Cupples Rd., 72
- Super Pollos Asados Los Primos, 2426 Culebra Rd., 71
- Mi Celayence Mexican Restaurant, 2903 Fredericksburg Rd., 54
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.