SAN ANTONIO - The San Antonio Metropolitan Health District's scoring of food establishments is based on a 100-point demerit system.
The inspection reports, which establishments are required to post in public view, feature a number score at the top and bottom of the front page. A separate placard with the number score and a letter grade (example: 100/A) is also available upon request from the food establishment. Posting the placard is voluntary.
- 100-90 = A (Very Good to Acceptable)
- 89-80 = B (Acceptable to Marginal)
- 79 or lower = C (Marginal to Poor)
- Metro Health indicates that scores of 69 or lower are failing scores.
Here are the latest scores:
- Pizza Hut, 6404 Babcock Rd., 100
- Wingstop, 7049 San Pedro Ave., 100
- My Friend's Backyard & Sports Bar, 442 W. Hildebrand, 99
- Garbanzo Mediterranean Grill, 11075 IH 10 West, 98
- Majestic Theater, 230 E. Houston St., 98
- Firehouse Subs, 7431 NW Loop 410, 97
- Mi Sierra Jalisco, 1242 Babcock Rd., 97
- Hooters, 8527 Wurzbach Rd., 94
- Oasis Café, 210 McCullough Ave., 93
- El Patroncito Restaurant, 606 New Laredo Hwy., 89
- Taco Riendo, 7553 McCullough Ave., 87
- Dickey's Barbecue Pit, 834 NW Loop 410, 82
- Regios Tacos Al Vapor, 3023 S. Presa St., 82
- El Potosino Mexican Restaurant, 7243 San Pedro Ave., 79
- Mediterranean Turkish Grill, 8507 McCullough Ave., 79
- Sogo Japanese Restaurant, 21803 Encino Commons, 78
- Super Fiesta Market, 1162 Bandera Rd., 78
- China King Buffet, 6900 San Pedro Ave., 77
- China Harbor Restaurant, 191 SW Military Dr., 75
- The Luxury, 103 E. Jones Ave., 70
Didn't find the score you're looking for? Check out more restaurant scores by clicking here.
For food establishment complaints in the city of San Antonio, send an email to Metro Health or call 210-207-8853.
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.