SAN ANTONIO – The FDA announced some food recalls including black beans and ice cream because of potential health risks.
Agave Dream of California is recalling pints of Cappuccino Ice Cream because of possible listeria contamination. No illnesses have been reported.
The cartons have a "Best By" date of 07/04/17 and UPC Code 899349002048.
Production has ceased and an investigation continues. Consumers are urged to return it to the store for a refund.
Certain lots of Marie Callender's Cheese Biscuit Mix are recalled. They contain previously recalled flour that may be contaminated with E. coli.
The 7-ounce packages have "Best By" dates of 3/22/17 and 5/17/17. No other Marie Callender products are affected.
Consumers are urged to throw them away. International Commissary Corporation issued the recall. No illnesses have been reported.
Fifteen-ounce cans of No Salt Added Black Beans sold under several labels including the H-E-B label are recalled.
Faribault Foods Inc. initiated the recall because the product may contain plastic and/or metal pieces. The source of the foreign object appears to be an ink pen, according to the FDA.
The recall involves one specific production code: "Best By 04 APR 2019 258F2 095 16 XXXX."
The affected labels are: H-E-B, Sprouts, La Preferida, Mrs. Grimes, Kuner's, Our Family and Hyvee.
No injuries have been reported. Consumers are urged not to consume the product and to return it to the store for a refund or replacement.
ConAgra Foods is recalling nearly 200,000 pounds of P.F. Chang's frozen entrees after metal fragments were found inside the packaged sauce.
All of the products come in 22-ounce plastic bags.
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Spicy Chicken | Use by date of 6/08/17 | Case code 5006616500
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Style Beef | Use by date of 6/17/17 | Case code 5006617400
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Mongolian Style Beef | Use by date of 6/1/17 | Case code 5006615800
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Beef with Broccoli | Use by date of 6/4/17 | Case code 5006616100
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Sweet & Sour Chicken | Use by date of 6/3/17 | Case code 5006616000
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu General Chang’s Chicken |Use by date of 6/3/17 | Case code 5006616000
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Garlic Chicken with Dan Dan Noodles | Use by date of 6/8/17 | Case code 5006616500
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Grilled Chicken Teriyaki with Lo Mein Noodles | Use By date of 6/10/17 | Case code 5006616700
- P.F. Chang’s Home Menu Signature Spicy Chicken | Use by date of 5/26/17 | Case code 5006615200
No injuries have been reported. Customers should return the product to the store.
The recall does not affect the P.F. Chang restaurants.
For more information about any of the above recalls can be found on the Food and Drug Administration's website.