Ryan Seacrest is hosting a night of magic and music on Monday at 7 p.m.
The singalong event will feature celebrities and their families as they take on their favorite Disney tunes from their homes.
Some of the celebrity guests include Andrea Bocelli, BTS, Michael Bublé, Ciara, Chloe x Halle, Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert, Julianne Hough, Adam Lambert, Leslie Odom Jr., Katy Perry, P!NK and Kerry Washington.
- The lineup, provided by ABC, will include the following performances:
- Andrea Bocelli - “Silent Night”
- BTS - “Santa Claus Is Coming To Town”
- Michael Bublé - “It’s Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas”
- Ciara - “Rockin’ Around the Christmas Tree”
- Chloe x Halle - “Do You Want to Build a Snowman?”
- Derek Hough and Hayley Erbert - “Hey Santa” and “Jingle Bells”
- Julianne Hough - “Whistle While You Work” and “Let It Snow”
- Adam Lambert - “Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas”
- Leslie Odom Jr. - “What’s This?”
- Katy Perry - “I’ll Be Home for Christmas” and “Cozy Little Christmas”
- P!NK - “The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire)”
- Kerry Washington - “Joy to the World”
There will also be a special performance of “Let It Go” from Disney Theatrical Production’s Broadway casts of “The Lion King” and “Aladdin,” and North American Touring companies of “Frozen,” ABC reported.
The special also raises awareness about Disney’s Feed the Love campaign. Viewers can visit Disney.com/FeedTheLove to learn how they can give back to kids and families in need this holiday season and elevate resources for those who need them.
Get ready to sing!