SAN ANTONIO - Since the company announced the new, highly anticipated iPhone X on Tuesday, many took to social media to share their excitement with Apple, but in the most hilarious way possible.
Apple welcomes its supporters by saying “with iPhone X” their “vision is now a reality” and “say hello to the future.”
- SA's iconic Cortez family named Battle of Flowers Parade grand marshal
- SA 300: Canary Islands Special
- Target recalls dressers due to tip-over, entrapment hazards
- CPS crews head to Florida to help restore power for Irma victims
- Stars turn out to push for donations for hurricane relief
- Home decor designed by 'Fixer Upper' couple coming to Target in November
Here are all the big #AppleEvent announcements including iPhone X, iPhone 8, the new Apple Watch and 4K Apple TV: https://t.co/RRGSxNpVzP pic.twitter.com/FTtVhXajjn — WIRED (@WIRED) September 13, 2017
The new iPhone X brings several wish list items that user have been hoping Apple will incorporate in the new phone, such as colorful OLED display, wireless charging and powerful front-and-back cameras.
However, it’s the “facial recognition” feature on the new phone that has gained viral attention on social media, flooding Twitter and Facebook with endless GIFs and memes with the hashtag #FaceID.
One Twitter user shared, “The obvious loophole in the #iPhoneX Face ID,” while others poked fun at how difficult it will be for hackers and their significant others to unlock their phone.
Scroll below to check out more hilarious memes and GIFs shared on social media.
When you realise its called iphone X. Because X is a roman numeral for 10. And its a tenth anniversary phone #AppleEvent #iPhoneX pic.twitter.com/L0awvHAQsB — SHAZAM!⚡ (@AdilKhanRatyal) September 12, 2017
Copyright 2017 by KSAT - All rights reserved.