San Antonio, Texas - Here's what's happening at the San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo on Monday, Feb. 11.
- Junior & Open Angora Goat- Swine Barn- All Day.
- Open Beef Cattle – Cattle Barn – 8:00 a.m. – Simbrah, Percentage Simbrah, International Red Brangus,/ Brangus, Limousinm Herford
- Barrel Race - Horse Show Arena – 9:00 a.m.
- Agricadabra – Located in the Family Fair Area - Performances at 1:00 p.m., 3:00 p.m., 5:00 p.m. and 7:00 p.m.
- Zoomagination - Located in the Texas Wildlife Expo Area - Open all day with performances at 3:00 p.m., 5:00pm and 7:00 p.m.
- Swifty Swine Pig Races- Located on Rodeo Fairgrounds- Performances at 11:30 a.m., 1:30 p.m., 3:30 p.m., 5:30 p.m., and 7:30 p.m.
- Trickline Collective- Located on Rodeo Fairgrounds- High energy stunt show with performances at 2:00 p.m., 4:00 p.m., 6:00 p.m., and 8:00 p.m.
- Amazing Archery- Texas Wildlife Expo Stage- Performances at 2:30 p.m., 4:30 p.m., and 6:30 p.m.
- Bud Light Courtyard:
- Jeremy Richards Band – 6:00 p.pm. & 10:15 p.m.
- Bud Light Food Court Pavilion
- Bobby Joe Harlow – 4:30 – 9:00 p.m.
- Rodeo Cantina:
- Grupo Oro – 5:00 p.m. – 9:30 p.m.
- The Watering Hole:
- Brance Arnold: - 5:00 p.m. – 8:30 p.m.
- PRCA Darius Rucker- 7:00 p.m.
Grounds Admission- Noon
Family Fair- Noon - 10 p.m.
Shops at the Rodeo- Noon - 10 p.m.
- Fairgrounds Admission (Rodeo/performance not included):
Adult - $10
Senior Citizen (ages 65 & over) - $5
Children (3 to 12 yrs of age) - $5
Children (2 years old and under) - FREE
Fairgrounds Season Pass (unlimited fairgrounds admission for 18 days) - $25
Free fairgrounds admission for any guest with a valid military issued ID.
- PRCA Rodeo + Concert Individual Ticket - Starts at $20
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.