Recipe makes 10 servings
21 Oz apple pie filling
15 1/4 Oz yellow cake mix, dry
3 large eggs
3/4 cup(s) water
1/3 cup(s) vegetable oil
1 Tsp cinnamon
1 Instant Pot Duo
1. Remove metal insert from Instant Pot and place on top of two pieces of parchment paper. Trace around perimeter of base, then cut out circles.
2. Spray inside of metal insert well with non-stick spray then place one of parchment rounds on bottom of pan. Press well to fit.
3. Empty pie filling into bottom of lined and greased pan.
4. In a mixing bowl combine cake mix, eggs, water, oil, and cinnamon together and mix according to package directions. Transfer to pan and pour over pie filling.
5. Place second piece of parchment on top of batter.
6. Place pan inside Instant Pot and push cake setting. Press adjust button, then increase time to 50 minutes on normal heat. Close lid and set pressure valve to vent.
7. Once timer has gone off, let cake sit at the warm/ hold stage for 15 minutes, then carefully remove pan from Instant Pot.
8. Remove top piece of parchment, then let cake cool before flipping onto a large serving platter or cake plate. Cut and serve.
Get the nutritional information of the recipe and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!