Official Contest Rules: 12 Days of Christmas 2019
The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsored article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies.
General. By submitting an entry to this contest, brought to you by KSAT12 (“Station”) and the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway 2019 Sponsors (the “Sponsor”), the entrant acknowledges and agrees to all of these official contest rules (“Official Rules”). NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. By entering the contest, entrants agree to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error in these Official Rules, or the contest itself, and agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by all decisions of the Station, whose decisions are binding and final. Failure to comply with these Official Rules or any contest specific rules may result in disqualification from the contest.
Eligibility. The contest is open only to legal U.S. residents who are 18 years of age or older at time of entry and reside in the local viewing area, and is void wherever prohibited or restricted by applicable federal or state laws and regulations. Employees of Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, advertising and promotion agencies, and members of these employees’ immediate families (spouses, parents, children, and siblings and their spouses) and those living in the same household with these employees, are not eligible.
How To Enter. The contest begins at 12:00 A.M. CT on Monday, December 2, 2019. The deadline to enter is 11:59 P.M. CT on each sponsored day. Contest runs December 2, 2019, to December 17, 2019. To enter the “KSAT12 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway”, the entrant must visit the 12 Days page on KSAT.com at https://www.ksat.com/12days or KSAT or SA Live Facebook back at https://www.facebook.com/KSAT12/ or https://www.facebook.com/SALiveKSAT and follow instructions on the contest post. Entrants must be the registered subscriber of the e-mail or telephone number or account from which the entry is made. You may enter “once” per day during the contest period. Multiple entries received on the same day from any person or e-mail address or telephone number will void all such additional entries. Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted. All entries become the property of the Station and will not be acknowledged or returned. By checking the relevant box or selection in the registration form, entrants agree that the Sponsor may contact the entrant via email with information about pre-selected goods or services. If you do not wish to receive these materials do not check the relevant box in the entry form. If at any time you do not wish to receive these materials in the future, please use the unsubscribe procedures contained in the email message.
Station will reject and delete any entry that it discovers to be false or fraudulent. The Station will disqualify any entry from individuals who do not meet the eligibility requirements. Once you win a day’s prize, you can’t win another day’s prize for that year. There will be 12 different winners.
Selection of Winners. “One” (1) potential winner will be “randomly selected from all entries” each day. There will be a total of twelve (12) contest winners. Contest winner(s) must execute and return any required affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, publicity release and/or prize acceptance form within ten (10) days of winning or being notified of winning (sooner for time sensitive prizes), or prize(s) will be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return any required affidavit of eligibility, release of liability, publicity release and/or prize acceptance form within the required time period, or if a prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Station reserves the right to contact all contest entrants to confirm the registration entry. The official registration list will remain the property of Station and will not be distributed to the Sponsor without the specific approval of the contest entrant through the use of the Opt-In checkbox on the registration form.
*Entrants must be at least 21 years of age to win the prizes from Day 4 through Day 12 since the prizes contain alcohol.
- Winner of Day 1 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/02/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 1 valued at $150.
- Winner of Day 2 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/03/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 2 valued at $164 in addition to the prize from Day 1.
- Winner of Day 3 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/04/2019) will win the sponsored prize for Day 3 valued at $180 in addition to the prizes from Day 1 and Day 2.
- Winner of Day 4 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/05/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 4 valued at $200 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, and Day 3.
- Winner of Day 5 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/06/201), will win the sponsored prize for Day 5 valued at $225 in addition to prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, and Day 4.
- Winner of Day 6 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/9/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 6 valued at $257 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, and Day 5.
- Winner of Day 7 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/10/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 7 valued at $300 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, and Day 6.
- Winner of Day 8 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/11/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 8 valued at $360 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, and Day 7.
- Winner of Day 9 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/12/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 9 valued at $450 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7 and Day 8.
- Winner of Day 10 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/13/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 10 valued at $600 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, and Day 9.
- Winner of Day 11 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/16/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 11 valued at $900 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, and Day 10.
- Winner of Day 12 of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway (12/17/2019), will win the sponsored prize for Day 12 valued at $1,800 in addition to the prizes from Day 1, Day 2, Day 3, Day 4, Day 5, Day 6, Day 7, Day 8, Day 9, Day 10 and Day 11.
Unless otherwise stated, all prizes or prize certificates must be picked up at Station (at the address listed below) during normal business hours. If the winner of a contest is under the age of 18, a parent or legal guardian must claim the prize. Winners may be asked to show a photo ID. There will be no substitution, transfer or cash equivalent for prizes, except at the sole discretion of Station, which may substitute prizes of comparable value. The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received. Payments of all federal, state and local taxes related to the award of the prize are solely the responsibility of the winner. The winner will be required to fully complete and submit an IRS Form W-9 for receipt of the prize.
Disclaimer and Representations. Winner(s) assumes all liability for any injuries or damages caused or claimed to be caused by his or her participation in the contest and/or the acceptance and/or use of any prize, and releases the Station and Sponsor and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents, and employees, from any such liability. Neither the Station nor the Sponsor, nor their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, officers, directors, agents and employees are responsible for: the failure of any entry to be received by the Station due to computer failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the internet or at any website, telecommunications, network, electronic, telephone or mobile service outages, delays, busy signals, or any equipment malfunctions or other technical difficulties that may prevent the Station from receiving any entry submission; entries that are stolen, misdirected, garbled, delayed by computer transmissions, lost, late or damaged; any injury or damage to the entrant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this contest; or any human errors, any inaccurate transcription of entry information, errors in any promotional or marketing materials or errors in these Official Rules. If applicable, text message and data rates may apply, and the Station is not responsible for any fees incurred by an entrant for any method of entry.
The Station, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Station’s website. Failure to comply with the Official Rules of the contest may result in an entrant’s disqualification and/or forfeiture of any prize or prizes. All decisions of the Station’s management with respect to the contest are final.
Station reserves the right to cancel, terminate or modify the contest if it is not capable of completion as planned, including, without limitation, as a result of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention or technical failures of any sort, or for any reason whatsoever. The Station reserves the right to make changes in the rules of the contest, including, without limitation, the substitution of a prize of equivalent value, which will become effective upon announcement or posting. If due to circumstances beyond the control of the Station, any event related to the contest or prize is delayed, rescheduled, postponed, canceled or has a change of venue, the Station reserves the right, but is not obligated, to cancel or modify the contest and shall not be required to award a substitute prize.
Entry constitutes permission (except where prohibited by law) to use winner's name, home city and state, likeness and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation. The winner's name and city of residence will be posted online and mailed to those who request it.
Winner Announcement. For the name of the winner(s), send a self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt within 60 days following the end of the contest period to Station at https://www.ksat.com/contests-events Attn: Contest Winner List, or request it online at . https://www.ksat.com/contests-events. Be sure to specify the name of the contest for which you are requesting the list of winner(s).
Copyright 2019 by KSAT - All rights reserved.