Chicken Salad with Watermelon and Peaches Recipe
- 3 cups chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dried dill leaf
- 1 tablespoon fresh snipped juice from a lemon
- Dash of salt and pepper to taste
- 2 peaches seeded and chopped
- 2 cups chopped seeded watermelon
1. Mix together the chicken, yogurt, mayonnaise, dill, lemon juice, salt & pepper, peaches and watermelon
2. Serve on your choice of roll
For more healthy recipes, visit healthtexas.org.
Information courtesy of HealthTexas.