Heading out on a fishing trip can be a fun and relaxing getaway - as long as you are prepared.
Use these suggestions for items you should bring with you on a fishing trip.
- Fishing license and registration. This is a must for you to enjoy any fishing at all.
- Rain gear. If the weather calls for rain don't be caught unprepared on the water.
- Warm clothes. If you're fishing early in the morning or late at night you might get chilly.
- First-aid kit. You want to be prepared in case there is a medical emergency on the boat.
- Scissors and pliers. You will need these for cutting line and hooks
- Sunscreen. Even if it's a cloudy day you should still apply plenty of sunscreen when out on the water.