The peacock that wasn't allowed on a flight at Newark Airport as an emotional support animal is hitting the road.
Ventiko, a Bushwick artist, owns Dexter the peacock.
- Dog qualified for unemployment, man says
- Meet Paul, the oldest tree kangaroo in US
- Wild bison herd adopts escaped cow in Poland
- Irish vet hiring 'cat cuddler'
- Grumpy Cat gets $710K in lawsuit
- Delta flies 250,000 service animals a year. Now the rules are changing
- World's deadliest cat is a 5-pound floof
- Government shutdown would hit National Zoo
- London Zoo names baby okapi after Meghan Markle
- Woman sobs after reuniting with cat lost in Calif. mudslides
According to Bushwick Daily, she has been seen around the Brooklyn, New York, neighborhood walking Dexter.
She told the Daily that Dexter living with her is temporary and he will likely be relocated to the Dominican Republic.
She has been documenting their trip cross country on Instagram. Dexter has attracted more than 10,000 followers.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.