A cat named Mr. Kitty ran away -- in an airport.
The pet roamed around the Seattle-Tacoma International Airport for five days after escaping from his owners Jan. 17, KING reported. The family was catching a flight to Japan, where they moved.
- Dogs invited to movies at New York venue
- 'Emotional support' peacock hits the road
- Dog qualified for unemployment, man says
- Meet Paul, the oldest tree kangaroo in US
- Wild bison herd adopts escaped cow in Poland
- Irish vet hiring 'cat cuddler'
- Grumpy Cat gets $710K in lawsuit
- Delta flies 250,000 service animals a year. Now the rules are changing
- World's deadliest cat is a 5-pound floof
To track down the cat, the family enlisted the help of some dogs.
Three Retrievers Lost Pet Rescue found the feline in the international baggage area. It took two hours to coax Mr. Kitty out of a decommissioned water feature, KING reported.
The owners' son picked up the cat and will send him to Japan to be reunited with the family, KING reported.
Distributed by LAKANA. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.