GRILLED RADICCHIO & ROMAINE CHICKEN CAESAR SALAD
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 30 minutes
- 1 pkg. Little Gem lettuce, halved
- 2 each Radicchio, cut into half
- 2 each Boneless skinless chicken breast
- 1 bunch Green onion
- 1 lemon - juiced
- ½ cup Parmesan Caesar Vinaigrette
- 1 wedge Parmigianino Reggiano
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat. Place half of the Caesar dressing into two 1 gallon sized zip top bags.
2. In one bag place the chicken breast. In the other bag place the green onions.
3. Once the grill is heated, grill the chicken for 5 minutes per side or until the chicken reaches 165 degrees. Remove chicken and set aside.
4. Next add the green onions to the grill cook 3 to 4 minutes each remove and set aside.
5. Last, place the lettuces on the grill on one side for 3 to 4 minutes, just long enough to char on one side. Remove from the grill.
6. To build the salad slice all ingredients and combine equally into four a large bowls. Squeeze lemon juice on each and shave parm. Serve warm.