Devil’s on Horse Back
Prep time: 25 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes
- 24 each pitted dates
- 12 slices H-E-B bacon, cut in half
- 24 each tooth picks
- 1 pkg blue cheese
- ½ cup candied pecans
1. Place tooth picks in a bowl of water to soak. Preheat the grill to medium high heat.
2. Stuff each date with a tsp. or so of blue cheese and 1 candied pecan (I recommend cutting pecans in half lengthwise)
3. Cut each slice of bacon in half.
4. Wrap each date with a slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick. Place on the grill for 15 minutes or until bacon is brown and crispy.