Deep Fried Turkey
Prep time: 5 minutes Cook time: 45 minutes
- 1 12 lb. turkey, completely thawed
- 5 gal. peanut oil for frying
- 1 bottle Southwest or Cajun seasoning of choice
- 1 marinade injector
1. Remove giblets and rinse turkey with warm water.
2. Inject turkey with marinade of choice. Marinade as indicated on package
3. Season the outside of the turkey generously with seasoning of choice.
4. Inject turkey in several places with the marinade.
5. Heat the oil to 350.
6. Cook the turkey for 3.5 minutes per pound.
WINE PAIRING: Milbrandt Traditions Dry Riesling