Acorn Squash Mash with Coconut Nectar
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 10 minutes
- 2 ea. fresh Acorn Squash, cut in half and seeds scraped out.
- ¼ cup Big Tree Blonde Coconut Nectar
- ½ cup Mascarpone Cheese
- ¼ cup Unsweetened Flake Coconut, toasted.
- 2 Tbsp HEB Coconut Oil
- As needed Kosher Salt
1. Preheat grill to 400F.
2. On a sheet pan place the Squash cut side down on a sheet pan and grill for 30-40min or until soft like a baked potato.
3. In a large bowl scrape out the acorn squash and mix in all the above ingredients together (except toasted coconut) while hot and mash with a potato masher until smooth and incorporated.
4. Pour mixture into a serving dish and top with shredded coconut.