Bloody Mary Grilled Steak Fries
Prep time: 20 minutes Cook time: 15 minutes
Bloody Mary Chip Ingredents
- 4 each Russet potatoes, washed and cut into large wedges
- 2 tbsp. olive oil
- 1 tbsp. Yardbird Bloody Mary Mix
Bloody Mary Remoulade
- ½ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp. lemon juice
- ¼ cup minced dill pickle
- 1 tsp. creole mustard
- 1 tbsp. Yard Bird Bloody Mary mix
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp. ketchup
1. Preheat half of the grill to medium flame. Toss the potatoes with oil and seasoning and place on the grill. Cook for 10 to 5 minutes turning once then. Remove to the cooler side of the grill.
2. Allow the potato wedges to cook until they are tender.
3. To make the remoulade combine all ingredients into a bowl and mix well.
4. Serve chips and fish fillets together with Bloody Mary Remoulade.
Recommended Wine Selection: Cigarbox Malbec