HEB Raspberry Cannoli
Fresh Raspberry Cream Cannoli
Prep time: 15 minutes Cook time: 0 minutes
- 2 cups gresh raspberries
- 16oz. cream cheese, softened.
- 1 ea. vanilla bean scraped/seeded.
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup toasted sweetened coconut. *for dipping ends in.
- 6-8ea. cannoli shells, store bought.
1. In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except the cannoli shells and toasted coconut, pulse until smooth.
2. Scoop mixture into a pastry bag and pipe the cannoli’s full of the mixture, dip the exposed ends in toasted shredded coconut. Refrigerate for 30min or consume immediately!!