Recipe: Naan dog
Check out more delicious recipes at heb.com
The advertiser paid a fee to promote this sponsored article and may have influenced or authored the content. The views expressed in this article are those of the advertiser and do not necessarily reflect those of this site or affiliated companies.
Recipe makes 4 Servings
12 Oz H‑E‑B Natural Chicken & Artichoke Sausage
4 naan bread
1/2 cup(s) H‑E‑B Roasted Garlic Hummus, as needed
1. Preheat grill to medium high heat, approximately 375-400°F.
2. Grill sausages until nicely marked on all sides, 5 to 8 minutes. Remove from grill and allow to rest.
3. While sausages are resting, place naan bread on grill and cook until just toasted on both sides.
4. To build dogs, simply cut naan in half, spread hummus on naan and sausage in middle of each slice of naan.
5. Add your other favorite condiments, roll up and repeat process for each additional.
6. Chef’s Note: My favorite recommended topping for this dog is Shirazi Salad, recipe is available on heb.com/recipes.
Get the nutritional information and add ingredients to your H-E-B shopping list here!
Copyright 2018 by KSAT - All rights reserved.