City of SA holiday services schedule
SAN ANTONIO – In observance of the Independence Day holiday on Wednesday, July 4, City Hall and most municipal offices will be closed, and garbage, recyclables, and bulky items will be collected.
Other City services will operate as follows:
- Sworn uniform police officers will be on duty.
- Fire and EMS personnel will be on duty.
- Fire Prevention Inspectors will be on duty.
- Dead animal collection crews will be on duty.
- Downtown visitors will enjoy a parking meter holiday for on-street meters and pay stations.
- Parks and Recreation swimming pools will be open.
The following offices will be closed:
- Parks and Recreation Summer Youth Program and Summer Nutrition Program
- Code Enforcement
- Metro Health
- Animal Care Services lobby and adoption center
- Central Library and all branch libraries
- Municipal Court, 401 S. Frio
- All Community Link Service Centers
- The Household Hazardous Waste Facility, 7030 Culebra; Bitters Brush Recycling Center, 1800 Bitters Road; and Nelson Gardens Brush Recycling Center, 8963 Nelson Road.