Fire sparks at North Side condo
Laundry room catches fire at condo on Brook Hollow
SAN ANTONIO – A fire damaged the laundry room of a North Side condominium early Friday morning.
A witness reported seeing light smoke just after 12:30 a.m. at the condo in the 14000 block of Brook Hollow. Firefighters responded and put it out quickly.
Fire officials said the cause could be electrical and damages are estimated to be less than $10,000. No injuries were reported.
Copyright 2012 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.