Fire destroys house near downtown
Investigators say house used for storage went up in flames
SAN ANTONIO – An early morning fire destroyed a house investigators say was being used as a storage site.
That fire started around 2 a.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of N. Laredo just west of downtown.
Investigators say flames went up the walls and quickly spread to the attic of the house.
A church next door was not damaged.
Firefighters say damage to the house is estimated between $5,000 and $10,000.
They think a candle started that fire.
Copyright 2013 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.