81ºF

Halloween party comes to fiery end at mobile home

Firefighters think blaze might have been started by candles

A Halloween party ended early after a fire broke out inside a mobile home.
A Halloween party ended early after a fire broke out inside a mobile home.

A Halloween party came to a fiery finish at a northside mobile home late Friday night.

Firefighters responded to the fire call near Thousand Oaks and 281 just after 11:30 p.m.

When they got there the mobile home was blazing.

Everyone inside got out safely, except for the family's dog.

Firefighters think candles caused the fire.

They say the home is a total loss. Damages are estimated around $30,000.