Utility worker shocked by live wire in Hollywood Park
Worker suffers burns to arms, expected to recover
A utility worker was hospitalized late Monday afternoon after he was shocked on the North Side.
Paramedics responded to the accident around 5 p.m. near Donella Drive and Highway 281.
A crew was reportedly working on a utility pole in Hollywood Park when the unidentified worker touched a live wire.
Authorities say he was taken to San Antonio Military Medical Center with burns to both arms, but he was expected to recover.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT.com All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.