Affordable Care ACt enrollment fairs set for March 22
EnrollSA aims to help enroll people in Health Insurance Marketplace
With less than two weeks left before the March 31 deadline, the push is on to enroll uninsured Texans in the Health Insurance Marketplace.
EnrollSA, a self-described "coalition of healthcare professionals," is hosting an enrollment fair on March 22 to assist people with sigining up under the Affordable Care Act.
The March 22 enrollment fairs will be held at the following locations.
- Palo Alto College: 9 a.m. to noon. Ozuna Library and Learning Center, 1400 W. Villaret
- St. Philip's College: 9 a.m. to noon. 1801 Martin Luther King Drive
- Herman Hirsch Elementary: 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. 4826 Sea Breeze
- Centro Med: 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. Encino Ballroom, 3750 Commercial Ave.
Individuals should bring:
- Proof of Citizenship (passport or Social Security card)
- Proof of Residency (driver's license, residential lease or utility bill)
- Proof of Household Income (W2 forms, pay stubs, unemployment/disability, Social Security/pension retirement income, 2012 taxes)
- Health Insurance (If you are currently covered)
- Immigration Status/Legal Resident (Document number or legal status)
- Form of Payment (Personal check, money order, cashier's check, credit card)
Spanish application counselors will be on site.
To find on-going enrollment assistance and events, visit EnrollSA.com.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.