San Antonio fire officials say a discarded cigarette is to blame for a fire that evacuated patrons of two downtown establishments.
Firefighters responded to a reported fire around 11 p.m. at Howl At The Moon on West Crockett Street.
Fire officials said someone dropped a cigarette in a rain gutter and a pile of leaves caught fire.
Smoke filled the building and firefighters evacuated Howl At The Moon and the Hard Rock Cafe located next door.
Firefighters extinguished the fire after about ten minutes and no injuries were reported. Damage estimates were unknown Tuesday morning.