Park curfews to be lifted for Easter Weekend
Citizens allowed to camp overnight in parks
Easter weekend is coming up in a week and the city has announced that the park curfews at selected parks will be lifted to allow for camping.
The city's parks and recreation department says the curfew will be lifted beginning at 11 p.m. on Thursday, April 17, and will resume at 11 p.m. on Easter Sunday.
Citizens will be allowed to camp at Brackenridge, Eisenhower, McAllister, Olmos, OP Schnabel parks, among others.
- Brackenridge, 3700 N. St. Mary's (excludes Brackenridge Parking Facility)
- Eisenhower, 19399 N.W. Military Highway
- J Street, 3500 J Street
- McAllister, 13102 Jones Maltsberger
- Olmos, 600 Devine Rd. (allowed only in Devine Road picnic area)
- Roosevelt, 331 Roosevelt Ave.
- San Pedro, 1315 San Pedro Ave.
- O.P. Schnabel, 9606 Bandera Rd.
- South Side Lions, 3100 Hiawatha
- South Side Lions East, 3900 Pecan Valley
- Woodlawn Lake, 1103 Cincinnati (excludes the Island House and gym areas)
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.