City of SA worker shocked by electricity
A worker for the city of San Antonio was shocked by a surge of electricity Monday morning.
It happened around 8 a.m. in a utility room on the grounds in the 800 block of Cesar Chavez Boulevard.
The room has wires and fuse boxes that are connected to the tower's operation and firefighters say the worker accidentally touched a charged area.
He was taken by ambulance to an area hospital but he is expected to be OK.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.