Man hospitalized after electrical shock
SAN ANTONIO – A man is in critical condition after he was shocked while working outside a South Side home.
He was doing some work on an electrical panel on the side of the house in the 800 block of West Malone around 10 p.m. on Tuesday.
San Antonio firefighters and EMS were called out to help him.
They worked on him at the scene for 25 minutes before taking him to San Antonio Military Medical Center in an ambulance.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.