5 area fire departments battle NE side fire
Blaze on Glen Post contained by five fire departments
SAN ANTONIO – Firefighters said a water heater may have been what sparked a house fire early Sunday morning on the Northeast Side in the 8700 block of Glen Post, near Montgomery Road.
The blaze caused severe damage to the home.
Authorities said the fire was contained by five city fire departments including Windcrest F.D., Kirby F.D., Gardendale F.D, Converse F.D. and Camelot F.D.
There is no information on damage estimates. Fire officials said no one was injured.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.