Health care open enrollment begins Saturday
Enroll SA will provide free counseling at downtown UTSA campus
SAN ANTONIO – Open enrollment in the Affordable Care Act's Health Insurance Marketplace begins Saturday.
The enrollment period runs through Feb. 15.
If you need help navigating the website, counselors are available starting Saturday with Enroll SA. They'll be at UTSA's downtown campus at 501 W. Cesar Chavez Blvd. from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Parking is free at designated locations and assistance is free as well. Spanish-speaking counselors will also be there to help.
Individuals should take:
- Proof of Citizenship (passport or Social Security card)
- Proof of Residency (driver's license, residential lease or utility bill)
- Proof of Household Income (W2 forms, pay stubs, unemployment/disability, Social Security/pension retirement income, 2012 taxes)
- Health Insurance (If you are currently covered)
- Immigration Status/Legal Resident (Document number or legal status)
- Form of Payment (Personal check, money order, cashier's check, credit card)
- If renewing bring Health Insurance Marketplace username and password
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.