Early voting for District 2 runoff begins
Keith Toney faces Alan Warrick in Dec. 5 election
SAN ANTONIO – Early voting has started for the San Antonio District 2 City Council runoff election.
Voting began Monday and will end Friday. Election Day is Dec. 9.
Registered voters who reside in District 2 can vote from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m. for either Keith Toney or Alan Warrick.
In the November election, Warrick got 3,155 votes compared to Toney, who garnered 3,074 votes.
Toney was chosen to temporarily represent the district after Ivy Taylor left office to become interim mayor.
Early voting sites include the Bexar County Justice Center and the following locations:
- Claude Black Center, 2805 East Commerce
- Converse Ed Kneupper Justice Center, 402 S. Seguin Rd.
- Copernicus Community Center, 5003 Lord Rd.
- Lion's Field, 2809 Broadway
- Tobin Library @ Oakwell, 4134 Harry Wurzbach
- Windcrest Takas Park Civic Center, 9310 Jim Seal Dr.
For polling locations and hours, call the Office of the City Clerk at 207-7253 or the Bexar County Elections Department at 335-8683.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.