Man burned in East Side house fire
SAFD: Stove believed to have caused fire on Graves Alley
SAN ANTONIO – A man was hospitalized early Thursday morning after flames broke out inside his home.
San Antonio fire crews responded to the fire just after 2 a.m. in the 100 block of Graves Alley between Martin Luther King Drive and Iowa Street.
Fire officials believe the man was using his stove to stay warm when the fire started.
He was transported to San Antonio Military Medical Center with burns to his stomach and hands.
Fire officials did not release any damage estimates.
Copyright 2014 by KSAT - All rights reserved.